Assistant to Fashion Director
• Responsible for preparation of large scale fashion editorials and celebrity covers for monthly magazine.
• Performed extensive visual research requiring in-depth knowledge of art history, fashion, movies and culture relevant to the theme(s) of the shoot; thorough knowledge of past, contemporary
and emerging designers and trends.
• Created story and wardrobe boards that visually narrated the concepts of the shoots; Acted as the liaison between the Fashion Director and creative teams prior to the shoot.
• Coordinated with production teams regarding logistics of the shoot; travel, hotel arrangements, transportation, on-set necessities.
• Managed on-set wardrobe set-up in studio and location; organized high volumes of wardrobe and accessories.
• Responsible for on-set credits, tracking samples and writing carnets.
• Attended market appointments to pull wardrobe and accessories relevant to shoot; strong working relationships with high-end Public Relations personel