My role includes working with a cross-functional team of fantastic designers, developers and entrepreneurial minds in a start-up environment. Collectively we are working on the international launch and re-brand of Australia's largest online creative network. (www.theloop.com.au)
- Digital Strategy & Web design.
- UX Development. (Human behaviours - Computer interaction)
- Using balsamiq to produce wireframes of a social network.
- Iconography design for web and mobile content.
- Information Architecture
- Print Design
Course & Career Advisor (CCA)
My role primarily involves communicating clearly and effectively with diverse student population, transcending cultural and language barriers. Also to;
- Assist prospective students in academic decision‐making.
- To Develop professional phone etiquette.
- Updating & maintaining internal database.
Prospective Student Advisor (PSA)
- Public Speaking
- Comprehend and interpret a variety of University information
across 8 colleges and 12 campuses.
- Setting and meeting target 'lead' goals.
Full day workshop created for Vivid Ideas Exchange 2012, five teams from five different primary schools where paired with five Design Emergency designers. Each group worked through a design challenge with their designer, to help them gain insights, experiment and imagine solutions!
Web design for external clients
Print design. (Corporate proposals and other internal documentation)
Bachelor of Visual Communications
Owl - Illuminated Moments
The ‘Owl’ start-up has been developed over the past eight months to bridge the gap between the visually impaired and all the information that resides around them. This will provide a more informed quality of life for the visually impaired. It’s not about just living life, It’s about choosing how you want to live it. More to come from this ongoing project.
My Role as a founder includes: Brand Development, Business Strategy and Sales Strategy Development. Designing a Business Plan, Pitch and Proposal Document for potential investment opportunities