After art school, Ivo Tomasi graduated with honors at the Academy of Fine Arts "Brera" in Milan. Later he studied at the Opera House "La Scala" where he followed the course set designers and costume makers. From a freelance designer has played many varied experiences working as an assistant designer and filmmaker,… Read More
After art school, Ivo Tomasi graduated with honors at the Academy of Fine Arts "Brera" in Milan. Later he studied at the Opera House "La Scala" where he followed the course set designers and costume makers. From a freelance designer has played many varied experiences working as an assistant designer and filmmaker, painter, decorator and sculptor for Italian and European theaters, television, film and fashion events and showcases for showrooms and jewelry stores across Europe. He has a thorough knowledge of all the techniques and materials currently in use in the field dell'allestimento spectacular. Professor of Stage Design, Painting, Decoration and Materials Technology in secondary schools, at the European Institute of Design in Milan and now of Stage Design at the ICMA (Institute Film Michelangelo Antonioni), has worked for years with the Fund for 'Italian environment and with various government agencies charged with designer and organizer of events, private parties and public events and weddings, with Edizioni Condé Nast, preparations of photo shoots for magazines Vogue and Vogue Sposa Children. He lives between his home in Laveno Mombello on Lake Maggiore and the study of Gemonio where, in addition to the professional production, creates paintings and sculptures with a variety of artistic techniques, including oil painting, fresco and etching to reach terracotta sculptures, wood and marble. Cooperate with other architects in the field of public and private dell'allestimento ". In 2010 he designed the costumes for "Humanoid City Tour" of Tokio Hotel World, on behalf of the brothers Dean and Dan Caten of DSquared2.
We offer the following services:
• Realization sets of each type and for each sector (theater, film, fashion and events). Sculptures made of polystyrene, painted backdrops, special effects with the best products to high setting.
• Contact with European directors, cinematographers, photographers, set designers, costume designers, makeup artists and stylists.
• Direct contact with the best European talent for advertising projects, technicians of every sector, actors, campaigns show, production companies and advertising and film post-production.
• Languages spoken fluently: French and English.
• In recent years, contact with a number of prestigious international companies, including: Endemol, Mediaset, MovieFarm Milan, Paris EspéProds, Medusa Home Entertainment, Ralph Lauren, Moncler, Henry Cottons and many others. Read Less