Senior Product Designer, Mobile Devision
Worked with a team or independently to create mobile device concepts consumer demographics and large carriers including feature phones, smart phones, tablets, Bluetooth devices, and peripheral products.
• Responsible for every aspect of the design process; initial product research, sketching and brainstorming, rendering and drafting, CAD modeling and CMF (color material and finishing)
• Collaborated closely on CAD feasibility issues with the engineers on a daily basis for designs that were approved by Samsung Headquarters and the carriers
• Created and delivered training materials for CMF team using a CAD model and rendering software to allow them to simulate end products in a simplified manner
• Mentored and organized sponsored projects with accredited art and design universities
• Designed and built several models in preparation for needing an extra design quickly to adapt to the evolving needs of the HQ office, several archetype models were selected because of this proactive measure