- Zwiecode is a collaboration project between Manuel Krüger and Lukas Altmann. The name "Zwiecode" comes from the main idea that we wanted to create a branding which looks kinda "codeish" (that's where the "-code" comes from). As it's a collaboration between 2 guys, we wanted to incorporate the idea of this working together. So there's the german "Zwie-" (Zwei-; Two-), because we're both from Germany.
- Qr-Code: scan it for a detailed explanation
The "-code" is represented by the cs.To make it look more codeish we changed their angle by 90°.
- For the "Zwie-" we have cut the c in the middle of the logo into two parallel streaks.
Afterwards we put some randomness into the other cs.
- As we're both fan of black & white we've chosen it for the color scheme.
- so no changes.
- For the Type we wanted something which fits to the clean and simple look.
We've chosen the font "Futurist fixed width".
- final version