- ...tells the story of a hermit whom an inopportune visitor asked for an object that was in his cell.
- The hermit had to go to find the object.
- But upon entering, forgot what it was, because the image of external things could not be recorded in his mind.
- Went forth and asked the visitor will repeat what he wanted. He renewed the request.
- The lonely came back in, but before taking the object, he had already forgotten what it was.
- After many attempts, he was forced to tell the inopportune.
-Enter yourself and find what you want, because I can not keep this image enough to do what you ask.
- text by
Leon Bloyfrom the
Captives of Longjumeau