- In July 2013 I was in New York City for an intership. I spent one month working as Motion Artist in Chelsea and walking around as turist in one of the most exciting city of the world. I tried to tell my experience through some video.
- nic_in_NYC #0Some frame from my outgoing flight to New York.
- nic_in_NYC #1Staten Island and Brooklyn Bridge Park.Music: "Loop16", Cubic Room by Cube Santo
- nic_in_NYC #25th of July 2013 I spent my day strolling in the crazy wonderful Chinatown of New York City.
- nic_in_NYC #3Coney Island.
Music: Coney Island Baby - The Excellents (1962)
- nic_in_NYC #4Sleeping people on metro tarins.Music: Carillon Ninna Nanna
- nic_in_NYC #ENDFrames from my outgoing flight (New York > Torino)
Closed in the Charles De Gaulle airport (Paris) for 5 hours, I started to play with few footages taken during the flight at random, an amazing last view of NYC skyline at dusk + some wing frames. Lacking material I know, but I really enjoyed the extreme editing driven by incredible rhythm of Cube Santo's loops.Music: "Loop11" and "Loop 16", Cubic Room by Cube Santo