This project was finalist of the "Feel the Planet Earth" Cifial Design Contest 2008.
- Electronic portable devices should harvest energy from the environment.
- The Sun is the optimal clean and free energy source.
- Kuaray is a portable transducer of solar energy and a complement for Portability.
- The functional cores of Kuaray are a PowerPlastic panel and a Li-ion battery.
- The solar panel generates electricity charging the battery that can be connected to various devices.
- The solar panel can be stretched under sunlight and also fixed to any glass window.
- All plastic parts are biodegradable, the aluminum structure is fully recyclable and the Li-ion battery can be refurbished.