- idBrooklyn is a large-scale design project aimed at creatingthe graphic identity of Brooklyn through your participation.
- idBrooklyn is about designing icons of Brooklyn's culture throughcommunity-based workshops, a website and mobile app.
- Marty Markowitz
- Brownstone Houses
- Does this icon really need a title?
- Coney Island
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- Kickstarter Rewards (mockups)
- A mockup (design in progress) of the idBrooklyn book, which will showcase all the official icons paired with writing celebrating their significance. The publication will also document the process behind the whole project and will feature all those who made the icons a reality.
- One of the idBrooklyn Posters. A limited edition, numbered and designed by the idBrooklyn team.High-quality print on thick beautiful paper.27 X 41 inches
- Custom-designed postcard of an official idBrooklyn icon with its historical/cultural significance
- T-shirt with the Brooklyn icon of your choice.
- Video for our recently funded Kickstarter campaign. Now it's time to plan the community workshops in Brooklyn and design the website and application! Contact us to be involved!
- Become a part of idBrooklyn and contact us!
- Oscar Ramos Orozco http://www.behance.net/oscarramosorozco
Maca Lateulade http://www.behance.net/mlateulade
John Castillo http://www.behance.net/johncastillo
Claire McPartlan http://www.behance.net/clairemcpartlan
Neville Cassar http://www.behance.net/crazydesigns
Gabriela Mirensky http://www.behance.net/alfalfastudio
Michael Jaz (MJ96) http://www.behance.net/MJ96
Matthew Olin http://www.behance.net/matthewolin
Alina Balean http://www.behance.net/adsuch
Mickaël Denié http://www.behance.net/mickaeldenie