- October, 2010 / Seisgrados
project: Freedom Bacardi Route 2010.
creative team: Daniel Calabuig, Jordi Luque and Raul G ª Uclés.
other team: Minerva Liste (production), Amparo Tamarit and Capuccine Decottingnies (management)
Isabel Cruz (media), Cira Lopez (copy), Antarctida (audiovisual), Http Communication (Microsite)
Friend to Friend (social networking application).
description: Campaign advertising in pure entertainment where, for the fourth consecutive year, three friends would live exciting experiences touring Europe for amonth.
The trip could be followed through the shows broadcast in various online channels
created for that purpose. Began a journey in search of freedom.
pieces: Microsite; Page on Social Networks (Facebook), Audiovisual material (chapters); Press.
- Just as in other editions, travelers carried a mysterious suitcase that could only open when they arrived at their destination. But in addition to the 2010 edition incorporating some new features.
- Travelers of this edition had the peculiarity of having the presence of the versatile actor and comedian Edu Soto, who with two friends (Javier Rubio and David Perdomo) were the delight of the audience with his characteristic sense of humor.
- One of the most important news of this edition was that the suitcase was equipped with a system of "reverse geocaching" which is controlled by a GPS mechanism, only allowed to open at a particular location on the planet.
- Another major surprise was the trip globalization as parallel both Spain and Germany carried out this experiment involving two groups of 3 travelers. To find where the suitcase was opened, both groups had to live exciting adventures andmeet many people to reach the exact coordinates.
- The ways of the Spanish and German group would meet near the end, Casa Bacardi in Sitges (Barcelona) proved to be the place where they would receive the final coordinates of their trip.
These coordinates discovered that the final destination was none other than the spot from which they left weeks ago. It was then discovered the most important of the trip: Freedom is on the road.
- To bring this online experience to users across platforms developed online: a microsite, a YouTube Channel and a Facebook page have reached over 12,000 fans joining both countries. In all these platforms, users could enjoy the adventures of travelers through the chapters recorded by them in audio.
- In parallel, there were several contests between users and fans of the campaign.
One of them was developed through an application on the Facebook page, and was to finda series of clues hidden in each of the chapters. Once you have all the tracks, who first found the solution to the puzzle would win a fantastic world tour for 2 people.
- Para difundir la campaña, se elaboraron una serie de piezas tanto online (banners) como offline (prensas).
- Summary of the spanish group.
- Summary of the german group.