Europe travel (Scandinavia)my photo-report.
- In September 2010 it was passed on the Scandinavian countries, such as Finland, Sweden and Norway. The basic finished shooting places has decided to unite in one project, all on not many and this project will be my photo-report on the trip. I hope be pleasant to you.
slowly look photos with this music :
- Stockholm streets, Sweden.
- Flam, Norway.
Beautiful Flåm is situated in the innermost part of the Aurlandsfjord, a tributary of the 204 kilometres long and up to 1308 metres deep Sognefjord.
Surrounded by steep mountainsides, roaring waterfalls and deep valleys, Flåm is a paradise for everyone looking for a one-of-a-kind experience with nature.
- Vicinities of hotel Rica Storefjell, Buskerud, Norway.
- Waterfall Steinsdalsfossen, Norway.The waterfall is one of the most visited in Norway. A path goes behind it where visitors can walk dryshod "into" the rumbling water. Steinsdalsfossen is about 50 meters high and is greatest when the snow melts in May and June. Steinsdalsfossen is part of the Fosselva river that spring from the water Myklavatn 814 meters above sea level.
- Valley Naeroy, Norway.
1 photo - morning, rain
2 photo - evening rain
- Vicinities of falls Veringfossen,
Mountain plateau of Hardangervidd, Norway.
- Mountain plateau of Hardangervidd, Norway.
- Sognefjord, Norway.The Sognefjord (or Sognefjorden) is the largest fjord in Norway, and one of the longest in the world.
Located in Sogn og Fjodrdane county, it stretches 205 kilometres (127 mi) inland to the small village of Skiolden.
- Organ, Cathedral of Helsinki, Finland.
- Evening Oslo, Norway.
- Drottninggatan street, Sweden.
- Peninsula Bygdøy, Norway.
- Vigeland Sculpture Park, Norway.
- Naeroyfjord, Norway.The Nærøyfjord (or Nærøyfjorden) is a fjord in the municipality of Aurland in Sogn og Fjordane, Norway. The narrow fjord is a branch of the large Sognefiord, and it is featured on the "Norway in a Nutshell" daytrips for tourists. The 18-kilometre (11 mi) long fjord is only 500 metres (1,600 ft) wide in some parts.