- Yesterday in Another City
Life was good.
- After spending one semester in film school I finally get a break. Oh well, maybe not quite but at least I get to go out of town. A group a 30 students from Film and Media Studies alongside with 2 lecturer spend 42 days in Wuhan, Hubei, China for a study trip. It was good experience. We'd photography class there and count ourselves lucky that we get to meet awesome film enthusiast. Throughout the 6 weeks, apart from having classes we also covered some tourist attraction like the Three Georges Dam and Wudang Mountain. I'm happy to be back. But I know...life will never be the same again. ☺
- Random Stranger from Another UniversityNever in my life I was so happy to see a stranger.
- Adorable Uyghur kids outside our hostel.
- This may not be a good shot but I just like his expression.
- Not to forget, there's many animal shots too.It was a totally rewarding trip, especially when you learn how to appreciate things more and washes your own toilet, staying with 29 other people that you might know or don't know.Good times flies, I surely missed it.XOXOGaea