- WorldBeat Cultural Center
Re-branding of non-profit organization, San Diego
- Re-Branding project - WorldBeat Cultural Center
A branding project done with the WorldBeat Cultural Center, San Diego, California. The WorldBeat Cultural Center is a non-profit organization located in Balboa Park, San Diego. The organization is dedicated in promoting, presenting and preserving indigenous cultures of the world through music, art, education and technology
- Logo Design.
- Webpage Design.Website design is clear and concise and captures the essence of the organization. User can be self-directed to the upcoming events and class schedules easily.
- Stationery set consisting of a letterhead, envelope, membership form and business card.
- Merchandises for events.
- Brochure design for general information about the organization.
- The branding system aims to enhance the organization’s public presence and garner involvement from the San Diego community. The brand reflects indigenous cultures, artistic expression and the liveliness of the center’s environment.
This project is done in collaboration with Kamilah Albahri, graphic designer from San Diego, California.