- RAW BEAUTY.This was my first thought when i saw this olive wood from sicilia. Fascinated by its character and wild grain i started working on the first piece.After countless sanding sessions i polished the blocks lightly using wood oil ... and then i finally started painting them with fine pencils using ink and glaze.ENJOY.
- Wolfwoodink on sicilian olive wood7 x 16,5 x 5,5 cm
- Featherwoodink on sicilian olive wood7 x 13 x 5,5 cm
ink on sicilian olive wood
11,5 x 19 x 5 cm
- Mindwoodink and glaze on sicilian olive wood5,5 x 14 x 4,5 cm
- Foxwoodink and glaze on sicilian olive wood11 x 16 x 5 cm
- THANK YOU.