- I made this kitty for a threadless tee submission...which didn't even get put up to vote on :''( but I loved bringing this gal to life as a fab cat genie.
- Sometimes I'm sad, but I try to keep in mind that being happy is a choice.
- I made this little guy as a submission to a doodler's anonymous competition. It was really fun to do a sort-of-self portrait, really just playing with pattern and color.
- I teach art lessons a few times a week to a sweet gal, Kristy. I bring snacks sometimes and DD is on my way to her house, so one day I just had to...
- Thank you so much for looking! Hope you enjoy my work.
For goodies: www.etsy.com/shop/hippieatart
To contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org