- What's That?! ProjectSome things shouldn't be so normal.
- From real images of garbage in the street and stories or ironic comments, the objective
of the project is to show things that people do and assume as normal, but shouldn’t be like that. The idea is to act like a mirror of attitudes we need to change, in order to improve our way of living.
- Andy, The BalloonAndy was a good balloon. He was full of air, full of energy, full of dreams. But, unfortunately, envy is more powerful than aspirations. So, when the other balloons from the neighborhood knew he was trying to make the most incredible flight that was ever done, they put an obstacle, a lethal weapon on his way. Last July 25, Andy happily took off to achieve success when he came across with this barbed wire that killed him slowly.
- Sunday NapLast Sunday, after a huge and delicious barbecue, the Itaipava beer took a peaceful and relaxing 2 hours nap under its favorite tree. In the meantime, the soda and the juice were in the living-room playing videogames.
- The Mini CakeAfter a tea afternoon, where cookies and filled breads were also left over, the Mini Cake could escape from the kitchen garbage can. Now he was in an extreme situation, trapped in the highest point of a crag, and a few seconds away from the municipal street cleaners’ arrival. His whole life was passing over his vanilla-flavored head, even the hot moments inside the oven. Could the Mini Cake escape this time?
- The DisinfectantPelo, Clarita's Poodle, the lady from the apartment D of the 15th floor, was irritated with the disinfectant Veja for a long time. He didn't like its smell or its packaging colors, and he was very unpleasant with the fact that his owner used it every day. But, one morning while she was cleaning the balcony, he saw the opportunity to get rid of this horrible product.After throwing a bit of liquid on the floor, Clarita put the bottle on the rail, and Pelo, without thinking twice, gave his tallest jump, barked high and stretching his right leg pushed the Veja to the precipice. While the disinfectant was falling slowly, the old lady told him to never do something like that again, as he could fall and she wouldn’t be strong enough to live without him. Despite of the yelling, Pelo was satisfied with his act. What he didn't know was that one hour later, his owner would go to the supermarket around the corner to buy another Veja.
- LiarIt was almost 6am, the weather was perfect, neither hot nor cold. When the bartender introduced them, it was like love at first sight. He invited her to dance and without noticing they kissed each other. Then, they went out to be quieter, they walked and divided some thoughts. But after 24 unforgettable minutes, he felt that it wasn't anything else to share. So, he said very naturally he was going to the bathroom at the gas station and would be back soon. She, naive and happy, waited him in vain.