I was represented by YCN for a bit last year and they assigned me with a neat project. The job was to develop a large mural to be printed and displayed in-house as a mural for the Weetakid office. Worked hand-in-hand with BBH-London on the project and had a lot of fun with this one. Even had the chance to disect [and manipulate] some amazing characters designed by Yum Yum also out of London.
- Sketch supplied by client
- Supplied style guides and 3D models of characters from Client. I was asked to lower the polygon count to help match the rest of the illustration.*Character design done by the ever-amazing Yum Yum London.
- Post-polygon manipulation
- Initial test renders/compositions
- Final Illustration [with characters]
Final Illustration [without characters]
- Extra [unused] renders: