- Duration: 10 daysGroup size: 13The project was done to understand the pattern of how Indian people find their way in different situations(mentioned below).
The contextual inquiry was performed by group of 13 students in and around Mumbai and a nearby tourist place. Over 50 users from different domains, different age groups and having different technical capabilities were interviewed.
- The study was divided into four domains so as to cover both macro and micro level.
1. GPS for non tech savvy people
2. Way finding on direction based instructions
3. Way finding to search a particular product or service
4. Way finding for professionals