- Watch and Win
A comedy series about advertising.
- Watch and Win was commissioned by Australia's leading online media company, Fairfax Digital, and aired exclusively on their website, TheVine.com.au, during 2010. It is a satirical, irreverent and adult-rated comedy that reveals the ethics (or, rather, the occasional lack thereof) of a fictional advertising agency. Each episode's narrative ultimately turns out to be not so much an 'episode', but instead a terrible advertisement-in-disguise, created by the 'worst advertising agency in the world.'
Created and Written by Chris Cork and Marc Goldenfein
Directed by Chris Cork, Marc Goldenfein and Cameron Gough
Voice of Ben: Nick Maxwell
Voice of Tim: Anthony Ahern
Character Design: Annika Seidel
Animation Studio: Dirty Puppet
Sound Design: Yama Indra Hondow-Wellby
- Watch and Win episode, 'The Conscience' - watch it here.
- Watch and Win episode, 'The Threesome' - watch it here.
- Watch and Win episode, 'Manimals' - watch it here.
- Watch and Win episode, 'Friend Removal' - watch it here.