- A Walking through the corridor
everybody in this drawing class got the same task but each will come out differently depends on interpretationThird year experimental project in Drawing class.Animated drawing of a figure walking in to the corridor,But devided into three main parts
- Starting on the half frame of the left by drawing a gab - in between the man in the left picture and a man on the blank paper, Gap is an instance that occur in-between two instance.
- When the figure comes to the middle of the blank paper(middle) form it till it have a realistic sense of the first figure as much as possible.
- After finish the middle, drawing another gab by concerning the depth and space in the right picture.
- let the form walk into the corridor, collecting the thought and flow with what is going on in each movements is crucial. Don't force it to walk realisticly, just let them WALK as it want to, into the space.