- — WORK 2011 —
Selected works for different clients from the United States, France and Russia.
I would like to say a few words about this year. First of all about geography. Although my home-studio is based in Paris, France, most of my projects have been done for international companies. It was a great experience to work for the American magazines such as Esquire and Cooking Light, as well as for the New-York office of Young & Rubicam. Besides that, I have had a lot of commissioned projects from the Russian clients based in from St.Petersburg and Moscow through to Vladivostok. It was an amazing feeling to work online with so many people around the world.
In the next year I will look forward to continuing making my clients happy. I will be glad to get new projects and to meet new people.
Many of my clients have become my friends, at least in Facebook. In the next year I hope I will travel a lot and will probably meet most of them in the real life! =)
- — Esquire Magazine, U.S. Edition —
- — Hand-drawn illustrations for the Russian Prime Magazine —
- — Advertising layout for People's Improv Theater - The PIT —In collaboration with Young & Rubicam New-York
- — Illustration for Cooking Light Magazine, Time inc. —
- — Anton's Business Card —commissioned by a private client
- — 4500 cm ✕ 1500 cm illustration for a new restaurant in Moscow —
- — Loukino-Varino Corporate Identity and Style Elements —
By the way, sometimes people ask me if I have a kind of tutorial about my way to draw. Recently I have also got the same question from the Digital Artist Magazine. Because of this, I have decided to translate my Russian tutorial into English and to put it to my website. Here it is: http://opera78.com/#2306907/-TUTORIAL-HOW-I-WORK. Its printed version will be available in the January issue of the DA Magazine. Enjoy reading!