- The White Man must
Treat the beasts of this
land as his brother.
What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone,
man would die from a great
loneliness of spirit.
For whatever happens to
the beasts, also happensto the man.
Chief Seattle of the Puget Sound Suwamish Tribe (1855)
- The Fall of the Warrior
- When the stars threw down their spears,
And water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile His work to see?
Did He who made the lamb make thee?
The Tiger By William Blake
- WHEN RED TURNS INTO THE BLUE
- Buffalo Dusk
by Carl Sandburg
The buffaloes are gone.
And those who saw the buffaloes are gone.
Those who saw the buffaloes by thousands
and how they pawed the prairie sold into dust with their hoofs,
their great heads down pawing on in a great pageant of dusk,
Those who saw the buffaloes are gone.
And the buffaloes are gone.
- Little Polar Bear
Little Polar Bear
White as the snow
Sat on the ice
Near the cold water's flow.
I am hungry, he said
and made a wish
Then stuck in his paw
And pulled out a fish!
(Collection of Arctic Bear Poems)
- Vanishing Of The Bees in Four Chapters
- Chapter1 - The Council
- Chapter 2 - The Hive
- Chapter 3 - Colony Collapse Disorder
- Chapter 4 - Long Live The Queen!
- DEATH ON SHORES
- Death on shores, 13th January, 2011.
- Thousands of dead crabs have been washed upon Kent's beaches after being killed by the cold weather.
- If I Were A Bird
If I were a bird, I'd sing a song
And fly about the whole day long
And when the night comes, go to rest,
Up in my cozy little nest.
by Jackie Silberg
- If you are interested in prints, check here or contact me.