Volkswagen Up! iAd
- App Design ServedProject Featured On:App Design Served — 12/27/12
- Volkswagen up! iAd.
How do we make people aware of the new Volkswagen up! and how can we prove to the customers that small cars are great!
- We wanted to take our audience on a journey through the iAd.Where we explain each and every part of the up! Why was it created and why do you need it?Small is spacious.Small is efficient.Small is safe.Small is beautiful.
- Become introduced to the different sections of the up! by spinning the car.
- Part one, Small is spacious!Introducing the sketch room. Here the viewer can see how the designer as they are working on the up!You can also click on the sketches to hear how the designers made the car incredibly spacious.
- Part two, small is efficient!Here the car comes into build state, the workers are moving around and when it's complete you can interact with the engine getting small information about the fuel efficience of the car.
- Part three, small is safe!By shaking the phone you start the test drive. Here you can see how the ESP activates the breaking system.Tap the car and find out more safety feature.
- Part four, small is smart!Tap and move around in the interior of the car and check out the personalised Navigon.Here you can read about all the features the up! offers.
- When you feel finished with exploring you can directly find your nearest test drive dealer.Tap for either downloading or calling dealer.
- Behind the scenes