- The laser i created. They look great inside the level.
- This is not the UDK fog actor. I created a simple plane mesh and made it have vertex color. Then i created a texture fog like to animate on that plane.
Same process i follow for light shafts or some background Fire and smoke that usually is far away from the camera and is not needed to be a dynamic huge particle that takes a big amount of the users computer resources. Some simple grey smoke and a total back smoke.
- Here is this image shows some candles bellow the tree and the falling leaves bellow the tree in game. Unfortunately i finished the flame and the candle glow but i could not open UDK or even get a still because my GC died :(
- There is no better reference than designing and using your particles in game at the same time. This shows my puddle inside the level.
- My Usual workflow by naming the groups and it's purpose in UDK. This generate the beam.
- The beam Particle system. Shows my knowledge in the particle modules.
- The falling leave Particle system i created for my tree.
I had to multiply the leaves because they would not be obvious in this still.
- The material i created for the puddle with reflection, movement. The reflection comes from a Cube material.