- Trep Cafe: Revitalizing the Brand
Designs and strategy to redefine the Trep Cafe brand in the Leeds School of Business. Print, digital and internal content developed by management to embody new positioning to build relationships within the Leeds community. Features working from nomenclature and logo design, to catering operations online order concepts, to hiring campaign materials.
- Updated Trep Cafe logo with informational elements and color added. Consistently applied to internal documentation and marketing materials to enhance brand cohesiveness and customer recall.
- Logo and typeface applied to print materials for exterior display, directly contributed to increased customer traffic from passerby on the University of Colorado campus.
- Below are photos taken from the extended catering program developed in fall of 2011, featuring expanded product offerings.
- Primary print advertisement directed towards students to increase awareness of barista and manager opportunities at Trep Cafe during recruitment season. Posted throughout the Leeds School of Business. Directly resulted in 15 applications submitted within the first week of hiring.