- "This is not an annual report. It's a work of art. The photos and language are symbiotic. The rawness and directness of the whole approach presents a construction company with honesty and integrity by celebrating the ordinary. The size and scale become even more significant within the context of construction."
"It's an engaging, surprising, and sometimes humorous celebration of the banal."
1999/2000 Mead Annual Report Show Judges
- This Is Not a Metal Building/Build With Metal
- Robertson-Ceco 1998/1999 annual reports
Copy Writer, Creative Director, Designer
- The 79th Annual ADC 100 Award Show winner; The 1999 Admark ADDY Award winner; AIGA's Communication Graphics 21 Award winner; The 2000 Apex Annuals winner; Communication Arts 40th Annual Design and Advertising Award winner; The 2000 Communicator Award of Excellence winner; Creativity 29 competition winner; Critique's The Big Crit 1999 Award winner; The 1999 Mead Annual Report Show winner; The Mohawk Show 2 winner; Print's 2000 Regional Design Competition winner; The San Francisco Show 14 winner; Step's 100 Design and Illustration Competition 2000 winner; The 2000 Summit Awards Silver Award winner; The Type Directors Club 46th Competition winner; The 34th West Coast Show Award winner. The 2000 International ARC Awards winner; The 2000 Benny Award winner; The Black Book's 15th Annual AR100 Awards Show Top 100 Annuals winner; Critique's Big Crit 2000 Award winner; The 2000 Mead Annual Report Show winner; The San Francisco Show 15 Best in Show and Gold Award winner; The San Francisco Club of Litho and Printing House Craftsmen 2001 Gallery/Showcase Silver Medal winner; Step's 100 Design Competition 2001 winner; The Type Directors Club 47th Competition winner; The 35th West Coast Show Award winner
- DAVE SALANITRO 415 516 4905