- Virgin Media
- Challenge:After helping RAPP win the multi-million pound Virgin Media account, we successfully worked across all channels for the brand. Since their big competitor Sky can outspend them, Virgin have to outthink them, with smarter and more effective creative work.
- Everyone hates it when their programme is interrupted. This very simple banner showed Sky customers the solution. One of Virgin's best performing banners.
- A cheeky Olympic tactical ad that made superfast broadband that bit more tangible. It would have run the day after the 100m final.
- This bus side brings to life the speed of fibre optic broadband in a fun way to bored commuters.
- Our brief was to promote a free one-month trial of PictureBox, an on-demand movie library accessible through your TV. Our solution was to create a personalised DVD case, unique to you, to make the gift of a month of movies feel tangible. The case was empty, because the movies were ready and waiting on your TV.
The results? In the first 4 days of the trial there were 507,708 views of PictureBox movies, that’s a huge 3168% increase.