- is more flexible and multidimensional than any supercomputer;
- can learn seven facts per second, every second, for the rest of your life and still have plenty of room left to learn more;
- will improve with age if you use it properly;
- is not just in your head. According to renowned neuroscientist Dr. Candace Pert, "... intelligence is located not only in the brain but in cells that are distributed throughout the body... The traditional separation of mental processes, including emotions, from the body is no longer valid.";
- is unique. Of six billion people currently living and the more than ninety billion people that have ever lived, there has never, unless you are an identical twin, been anyone quite like you. Your creative gifts, your fingerprints, your expressions, your DNA, your dreams, are unprecedented and unique;
- is capable of making virtually unlimited number of synaptic connections or potential patterns of thought.
"How to think like Leonardo Da Vinci"