- Brooklyn Machine WorksTokyo
- The Keystone Design Union is a Private Global Design Society proudly based in Brooklyn, New York.
The KDU offers Strategy, Communications and Design Services to the world's leading brands.
To learn more about how The KDU can progress your brand, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information Click Here: THEKDU.COM
- BROOKLYN MACHINE WORKS x THE KDUTHE KEYSTONE DESIGN UNION has teamed with legendary independent bike company
BROOKLYN MACHINE WORKS.
Stay tuned for an early 2011 brand relaunch with expanded product range, new website, new collaborations and more.
- BROOKLYN MACHINE WORKS x W-BASE TOKYOJoe Avedisian from Brooklyn Machine Works is currently in Tokyo, Japan for the 6th Anniversary party for W-BASE. The event takes place this Saturday, Dec. 11th in Daikanyama. Doors open at 21:30 - Free to All. If you're in Tokyo be sure to check it out!
Click the Link for more info: W-BASE
- A special limited edition shirt was created by The KDU to commemorate the 6th Anniversary of the famed Japanese Bike Store W-BASE. The KDU Core's Zach Shuta designed the shirt.
- The KDU developed 33 individual bike-pads incorporating pattern designs by Magomed Dovjenko and Vintage Camouflage & Japanese Selvedge Denim. The pads function as secret stash-wallets via an internally concealed pocket. Future pads will be available for sale via the BROOKLYN MACHINE WORKS website. For now, the original 33 pads are VIP gifts headed for TOKYO.