Here is Fertiligen, a maxscript tool developed for The Garden, a short-movie project.
The goal of the tool, is to animate easily the growing or the withering of the vegetation with a deflector. The animation of the plants were done with morphers. The script animate the morphers.
- Add as many as you want of deflector
- Automatic adding of vegetation on the course of the deflector
- Randomize the size of the deflector on each plant
- Painting mode (leave the animation on the deflector road)
- Animate the material in the same time that baking of morphers
- Delete the old keys (morphers and materials)
- Baker animation only where the deflector is
- Cancel at any time the baking
- Delete all the animations and put in an initial state
- Log file of the errors of morphers and materials