- The Decemberists
Designare 2011 issue
- As we all know, it the world of magazines, the December year-end issue is always a big month (following the September issue of course). It's the month of glitz, glamour and year-end parties. It's also the month that marks the beginning of the Cruise/Resort collections. Taking all these factors into account, here's my take on Living the Fab Life. C'est la vie.
- This is the cover that made the final cut. My concept was based on the simple LBD and a girl dripping in diamonds.
Credits: Lace dress, Prada Resort 2012. Jewellery, Tiffany & Co.
- These are the outtakes from the cover shoot. Personally, I prefer these shots because they look more fashion-y to me. But I do think the final choice worked best with the theme we were going for.
Credits: Mesh dress, Celine Pre-Spring 2012. Jewellery, Tiffany & Co.
- Above is a behind-the-scenes video on the cover shoot.
- We followed the cover shoot with the fashion spread (long day indeed). I decided to base the shoot on a prelude to the Spring/Summer 2012 collections, where colour is once again a big deal on the runways. For a contrast, we decided to shoot the vibrant colours against a post-apocalyptic moody background. Here's Cruise Control.