- Cards in the box.
- The deck of cards is similar to standard cards, but for each suit is marked with a colour rather than a standard card suit.
Each suit stands for an Empire: Russian Empire, British Empire, Second French Empire and Ottoman Empire.
Ace is substituted with an H (headquarters);
M (Monarch) stands for King;
C (Consort) stands for Queen or Prince Consort;
O (Officer) stands for Jack.
- The set of cards with rules and questions about each card in the deck is added to the game.
- Playing cards and question cards in the packaging
- The set of cards with the design process book
- Russian Admiral Nakhimov design process close up
- Design process of 2 - 10 cards in the Russian Empire category
- Information on the Russian Empire during the Crimean War
- Design process of 2 - 10 cards for Ottoman Empire
- Design process of H in the French Empire category
- Design process of an H in the British Empire category