That's our Anna!
- Behance.netProject Featured On:Behance.net — 8/27/12
- What the oracle of Delphi is for the Greeks
Anna Wintour is for the fashion geeks.
But her all knowing absolutism does not stop at
rubbishing edgy rubbish of valiant little tailors.
So what if Carla Bruni was pretty and Anna Wintour
attended to something more profound,
like for example doing the dishes?
The answer is quite simple:
Beat it, Martha Stewart!
- "The Spring (collection) cleaning is the most relevant season in the life of a housewife."
- "The media has to accept, that housework is and always will be en Vogue."
- "A mother is supposed to encourage the creativity of her new Blood."
- "A Designer a day keeps the doctor away."