- Behance.netProject Featured On:Behance.net — 8/28/08
- Text-Based Drawings explores the themes of scarcity and abundance as they apply to the nature of thoughts and memory and the anxieties associated withdeath and time.
- Deduct examines the abundance of humankind'sreasoning potential versus the scarcity of the constructive use of thispotential. A profusion of chaos and confusion results from the deficiency ofrationality and logic.
- Until Passing compares the simultaneous abundance and scarcityof life. Day to day life appears exceptionally extensive, but in the face oftime and history it seems rather short.
- I am not self-absorbed explores denial and its abundance ofdeception and waste versus its scarcity of truth and progress.
- Imitation investigates the abundance of clutter created by a scarcity of originality. It also deals with the need for an abundance of failed attempts to result in a scarcity of success.
- Untitled examines the abundance of history and human experiencecompared to the scarcity of memory. It also deals with the abundance ofignorance that develops from the scarcity of seeking knowledge and information.
- Likeness and Photo Album address the abundance of people that have livedand died versus the scarcity of those that will be remembered.
- Reminiscence expands upon the themes of Likeness and Photo Album.