- Talley/McCarthy Wedding Suite
A union of young love leads to a union of two styles
- Kimberly and myself (together forming RageHaus) were asked by a young couple to create their wedding stationary from start to finish. They wanted something non-traditional and an emphasis on typography.
Kim used the staircase at their ceremony location (The Hamilton House) as inspiration for the ornament and I found typographic sparks in the 1930's and blue collar industries. After seemingly endless color studies, Kim suggested combining white, pink, maroon, and parchment to give a romantic warmth to their November wedding.
All of the above combined with our joint copywriting of a "newsboy crying headlines," we were able to create an elegant, fun, yet refreshing stationary suite for their wedding. To top off the production, Kim and I screen printed every piece by hand, cut them down, and assembled them individually ourselves.
Save the Dates featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper
- SAVE the DATE — White & pink on Wine Speckltone with maroon on Aged Parchtone envelopes.
- INVITATION PACKAGE — Invitation with #10 envelope, reply card with envelope, and belly band to hold it together.
- INVITATION – White & pink on Wine Speckltone with maroon on Aged Parchtone envelopes.
- REPLY CARD — Maroon on Pink Lemonade Pop Tone with maroon on Parchment envelopes.
- All the paper in this project is available at French Paper. They make a great product and I support them.