- "The Easiest Way to Ruin Your Child" is a funny manual for parents.
Using humor, irony and sarcasm, the writer and pchycologist Nadezda Milenkovic helps parents realize what are common mistakes in child upbringing (mistakes that are often part of traditional parenting).The original title in Serbian is "Kako da najlakše upropastite rođeno dete".This book was first writen and published in 1995. Today, in 2013 it is updated and modernised - with updated text and a new richer design, and published by Čarobna Knjiga, Serbia.
- The concept of my design was to give each chapter of the book an even number of pages, and to use a cohesive colour scheme on all illustrations in one given chapter.
I often used splash pages and spreads to give the book a rich feel.
The book has 80 pages + book cover and over 50 digital illustrations.
- To Beat or Not to Beat?
In the chapter which concerns corporal punishment in child upbringing I intentionally used dark colours and black humor to underline the dangers and cruelty that accompany such severe "discipline".
- This imagenery magazine about parenting and couching
Is inspired by the design of Time magazine.
- How to talk to children about sex and male and female roles in life is a tricky question for every parent...
...And popular culture isn't helping...
- Children and Food
- How to make your child take life more seriously?
- Did you know that crying helps babies develop their lungs?
- How to (ab)use your child
- Arguing in front of your child is a shitty business.
- How to handle school trips
- Parenting = Gardening
- Beind a parent requres sacrifices
Chlidren should respect that,
but parents musn't portray themselves as martyrs.