TEDxOilSpill Poster Competition
The TEDxOilSpill Poster Competition was held in order to raise awareness of the issues that were discussed at TEDxOilSpill, in Washington, DC.
The entrants were asked to design a social issues poster which addresses one or more or any combination of the following questions or ideas:
- Exploring new ideas for our energy future.
- Show ways we can mitigate the current crisis in the Gulf or how to help, prevent, or consider it anew.
- Interpret the disaster visually. The impact on humans, wildlife, cultures, economies.
- The poster can be about the response, the cause, the consequences or something you add to the larger global discussion on offshore drilling and the impact of burning oil for energy and production of petroleum based products like plastic on the environment and the oceans.
- Something related to the national emergency in the Gulf of Mexico or a broader energy issues concept that you develop.