Synergy Live 2012
- Digital Art ServedProject Featured On:Digital Art Served — 2/6/13
- I was asked by Synergy Live (http://synergylive.co.za/home/) to create the art work for the 2012 campaign. This is what I came up with. The logo and additional art direction was provided by Bruno Morphet of PlanB Design (planbdesign.co.za/)
The basic idea was to create an explosion between rock and electronic music as this is the crux of Synergy Live.
- The following images is a little documentation of how the art work came to be.
- One pioneer mixer
- ... a guitar...
- Following are some close ups
- Here are some of the elements I had to photograph in order to create the musical explosion. I had some help from my good friend Hans van der Veen (http://www.hansvanderveen.co.za/wordpress/).
- Some public applications.
- These two girls decorated the inside of a movie theatre with flyers. I don't know them, but big ups!
- This was a little teaser video produced by the guys from Calyx (http://www.calyxagency.com/)