- The OCAD U Student Gallery made the decision to continue their gallery programming throughout the summer months. This was the first year that gallery programming would remain active during this time of year. The curators developed programming that focused on participatory events around the city of Toronto. The nature of this programming was loosely based upon the model of a summer camp, which the gallery alluded to with the title of Summer Camp. The design team took this theme and carried the notion of summer camp through to the branded summer programming. We developed an identity, screen-printed pamphlets and posters, buttons—to function as badges, and neckerchiefs for the curators to wear.
- ––––––––––––––––––––FOLDOUT POSTER––––––––––––––––––––
- –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––CAMPER'S PERSONAL RECORD BOOK–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
- ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––ENVIRONMENTAL GRAPHIC––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
- Designed and Screen-printed by ALSO Collective.––––––––––––––––200 Posters