Stamped for iPhone
- App Design ServedProject Featured On:App Design Served — 3/1/13
- I can't take credit for the overal design of the Stamped iOS app. Ed Kim (twitter.com/edmuki) established the brand and design language when he designed V1 of the app, and V2 was 80-90% done before he decided to leave Stamped and join the Path team. After he left, I took over the responsibilities of finishing mobile product and making some changes and adjustments based on feedback and using the product.
- Redesigned launcher icon.
- Redesigned root menu with clear emphasis on the most used parts of the app.
- The product idea for The Guide was conceived by me. It's a place where you can go when you just want to take actions. Here you can find places to eat or drink, listen to music, watch trailers, or download apps, right in Stamped.