- KTVU - Mornings On 2 - The Minute You're Up
- Good Morning Maryland - 2012 NowThe campaign to kick off 2012... What sets your morning show apart?
- Good Morning Maryland - Baby Crazy
Our morning anchor, Megan, is pregnant with twin girls. Here's a quick spot I "conceived" to announce it without ignoring the utility of our morning message.
- Good Morning Maryland - Megan Returns
We received a groundswell of interest on Facebook when our morning anchor had twins. Here is the spot we produced to announce her return.
- Good Morning Maryland - Speed of Life
You don't have much time to spend with us in the morning, it's ok, we understand. We'll give you everything you need in 15 minutes, without wasting a second.
I tried to take a look at our morning show from our core viewers perspective, I think that showed through in this campaign that I wrote, produced, directed, designed and edited.
- Good Morning Maryland - 4:30 Launch
Here's a morning show spot you've seen a hundred times. Utilitarian, feature based, laundry list promotion.
If you'd like to have an interesting discussion, ask me about coffee, five hour energy, and how the 2 products are perfect examples of the two conflicting views about how a morning show should be promoted.