- Abstract SketchesBy David White
- Below is a gallery of some of my favorite sketches. They range in styles from hastened and rough such as the first, to deliberate and detail oriented like the last one. The style of each drawing varies, reflecting the idea or 'character' of that piece.
All of these sketches are abstract, depicting unique scenes and ideas that cross through my mind.
- For this sketch, I used fast, non-deliberate lines to create the mysterious figures surrounding the child in an attempt to make them appear ghostlike and undefined.
- This drawing combines a realistic '3D' style with cartoon style. The idea for this sketch was to combine two usually distinct styles into a piece of artwork that showcases their dichotomy while at the same time grouping them in a way that they blend together.
- This is amongst my favorites in this gallery. I feel like it conveys more meaning than the other drawings, though it doesn't have a well-defined message.
- This particular sketch is mostly for the purpose of looking cool. Don't read into it...
- Inspired by the song "Trapped in My Mind" by Kid CuDi. This drawing could be a representation of an array of emotions: stress, depression, loneliness, etc.