- SketchBook started during summer 2011,while traveling throughout Iceland. The sketchbookgathers both pictures from the trip as well alreadyexisting printed materials, drawings and texts.
- "If we travel to escape ourselves,we also find it difficult to leave ourselves behind."Questions of TravelAs if myself should be left behindLavinia Greenlaw
- "Seeing a place for the first time,
you realize you have had an idea of it.Or an idea of it in song. "
Questions of TravelDull and undramaticLavinia Greenlaw
- "There is 'beautiful' and there is 'poetical':one you admire, the other moves you."
Questions of Travel
Dull and undramatic
- Icelandic Wool Ghost Blanket, ReykjanesA work by Canadian artist Katie Bethune-Leamen