- 01. Sketchbook
Tracing pencil sketch with ballpoint pen to give more definition and contrast to the drawing.
- 02 Finished sketchToo bad the truck and bolts fell off the page, but that I can correct in Photoshop.
- 03 Bring to PhotoshopScanned image in Photoshop, slightly cleaned up.
- 04 BackgroundAdding the paper texture background and first highlights and shadows. The sketch lines are 50% opacity.
- 05 Coloring in Painter EssentialsI like to use digital water color brushes which permit to blend colors and build up color depth.
- 05 Adding more detail
- 06 Final colored sketch
- 07 Final touchAdding darker background for more contrast; signing and dating it, and Basta!