- skoobSingapore's Favourite eBookstore
Art Director : Meyvi Widelia | Copywriter : Ravi Eshwar | Illustration : Oguzcan Kaganoguzbeyoglu
- SingTel will be launching a new e-Book service, the first service which is based in South-east Asia. At the launch, there will be more than 39,000 book titles spanning across fiction, non-fiction, business, cooking, education, etc available. This product will be available for download on iOS, Android (1.6 and above) and PC.This campaign is to promote the launching of this app which includes the logo design, print ads, website and in store POSM.
- INFO-GRAPHIC VIDEOUser manual guide to display how the app works and whats the features.
- PRINT ADS
How well do you know your books?If you’ve guessed this title correctly, you’re probably a book lover.Appease your need for a good read at skoob, Singapore's Favourite eBookstore.
- BROCHURETells the audience what the service is about the product benefits and the direct link to download the app.
- IN STORE : BOOKMARK ON DEVICES
Customers like to try devices that are on display. By attaching this bookmark onto the devices, we effectively demonstrate that skoob lets you can read on any device.
- IN STORE / LIBRARY : SOFT READING STOOLSBeanbag chair and Cushions or soft reading stools to create cozy reading corners in SingTel stores/libraries.
- IN STORE : GIANT IPAD BOOK
To further illustrate the wide range of books available on skoob, we disguise an iPad with a giant book.
- LIBRARY : TOILET STICKERSCapture readers in the toilet with stickers that carry an excerpt from a best-seller.