- This is one of my favorite art direction projects at Imago Advertising Agency, Zagreb.It was a campaign created in 2007 for a Raiffesen Consulting, with the task to advertise Raiffeisen Bank credit cards in a market already saturated with credit cards.The solution: The advertising strategy was based on intense media exposure of Vlatka Pokos, a Croatian celebrity in the process of a very public divorce and famous for her love for labeled clothes. By laughing at her own expense she showed that shopping doesn't solve all your problems but with RBA credit cards it can be much more pleasant. It raised a quite of media storm with publicity worth millions and priceless WOM helped the promotion of the product immensely.The sale was 73% higher than planned and it won us some awards. More infos at the end.I get the chance to art direct and design all the visuals - print ads, tv, web campaign.The team on the project was the best - Igor Poturic, Creative Director and Iva Kaligaric, Account Manager.
- These are the print ads: First on the left was created for the first phase of the campaign. It says also Shopping is the best therapy and Let's put some clothes on Vlatkica. Second one was much more product descriptive.
- These are cuts from the TV commercial video. It's a song video with very funny words written by our Creative Director, Igor Poturic. You can see the whole thing here with English titles.
- The whole campaign created a storm of media attention before the launch with you tube clips and her blogging activity and after the launch. Just a part of media clips from Croatian newspapers and magazines.
- It was a happy ending for all of us.
Golden Effie award 2009 Zagreb, CroatiaGolden Drum 2007 Slovenia, Portoroz
Finalist in Creative use of media categorySempl 2007 Slovenia, Portoroz
Finalist in Creative use of media mix category
- Credits:Agency: Imago, ZagrebClient: Rraiffeisen ConsultingCreative Director: Igor PoturicVisuals and Art Direction: Martina CilicAccount Manager: Iva KaligaricProduction: RRGR