- Share the moment"Caffee Latte" and "Tea 4 two"
- In 2010 I spent a wonderful time atKahla Krerativ Workshop, Kahla, in Germany. Kahla Porzellan producing both traditional and modern tableware, and the company has a good repetition working with artists. I got invited to the factory and we were offered total freedoom in our work during the workshop with non-stop running kilns, all fascilities, time and space. The best condition a ceramist could wosh for.
- I got my inspiration for this project from the activities we shared with the participants of the workshop. Everyone of us is a workaholic, so the most valuable time we spent together was by the dining table, having our meals, tea, or coffee together.
We shared the space, time, the tools, materials, thoughts. A short break with a cup of coffee had a ritual meaning. I wanted to shape this meaning and make the moment even more personal and intimate.
- Caffee Latte
- The “Caffe Latte” pot makes the coffee break a special moment by its usage. The pot includes the milk jar and the sugarbowl as well. It's a discussion starter, it's fun and saves time and space at the table. Also, never the less, only 1 pot to wash afterwards.
- Tea 4 Two
- “Tea for two” teapot that serves 2 person at the same time, make the moment even more special, personal and intimate.
- on the show
- peek in the process