- All of those painting I have done by hand, with several decorative techniques for a Creative course which is one of the best course in my memory on campus, a course with experimental.Many thanks to My Teacher Jingyu Chen, a really creative gentleman and with passion on education.
- The first one is inspired by a special nation in Cambodia, In traditional, the woman should put the gold circle on neck, the more gold on neck the more respect from others.For the blue batik texture part, I have crumpled the paper and put it in blue water, then can be the batik texture, which is also famous on cloth art in China.
- We are encouraged by Mr.Chen to create some painting mix with different material, the seedpod of the Lotus, the texture is created by Lithopone mixes with glue , which is widely used in interior decoration on the white wall.
- This one is inspired by Mexican rock art, the texture around the image are made by Lithopone, and the white image is spilled the powder on glue with shape.
- Acrylic painting on a cloth. inspired by mask drawing which is a precious traditional art in China.
- The time we arrange this course is really really cold winter, we stay all the night at our cold classroom to finish our works, the best entertainment is a radio machine, really nice to us to insist on the painting, The last drawing is for the radio, the eye like a owl and as well our sleepy eyes...name it"the flowing of time",also the name of a channel we favorite.
If you like it, please click appreciating button. many thanks for your encouragement.