- Brief:To find a connection between the artist and the elements that define and inform his practice.NOTE: This is an old project dating back to 2011/2012. The project has been remastered and uploaded for presentation purposes.Duration:2 Months.Media:Leather PaintsBristol BoardDigital3D ConstructionPhotography
- [Area] - The places where I belongI feel a connection with these ageing, derelict and abandoned places. The strong sense that a flow of time has laid waste to these once busy industrial areas mirrors the way I feel about my own existence as time passes.
- [Leafy Sea Dragon] - How I see/feel about Illustration
Illustration is not only my passion and future career path but also is a part of me. I tend to view my style of illustration as the beautiful Leafy Sea Dragon. My paintings often mirror their surprisingly energetic wavy forms and bright, vibrant colours.
- [Belonging] - Artist ConflictionWe have all met our stumbling blocks and overcome them. It is the role of all artists to climb wall after wall, each time managing to go a little higher...
- [Comfort] - The People Who Are Important To MeI feel I belong with the people who are close to me and the good times we had, still have and will continue to have. They are the people who have always loved, supported and accepted me throughout the years.
- [Sam] - Border Collie Cross, 10 years old, had him from 4 months.
I find a sense of belonging in my Dog Sam as not only is he the most intelligent Dog I have ever had the pleasure to own but also he is a very loyal companion who provides me with boundless joy.
- [CD CASE DESIGN]
- [THANK YOU]