- My self promotional piece.
This is the first of many self promotional pieces I’m going to be sending out to different design agencies in Philadelphia. I hope to get someone’s attention and some new work.
- The case is made out of recycled paper. I couldn’t find the right stock I’d typically use so I settled for recycled wrapping paper.
- I wanted to show off my business card illustration so I made two little slits in the case to house the card. I like how it comes out of the corner like that.
- It was not my original intention of using blue paper for the personal note, But I feel the color works well with the brown and the white. I might try to use orange and yellow of the same hue for others.
- The bi-fold is made of heavy stock so it can stand up. Kind of like a mini booth display. one side is my work the other is a short version of my resume.
- The back. as you can see there isn’t anything on the case to signify what it is our where it came from. My original idea had Matthew Smith printed on the front. but the print shop said the recycled paper was too thin for their printers. So I opted for a clean no graphic look.